Knowing you can’t do it all on your own is half the battle. If any of the options for strategically marketing your business seem beyond your capability, source the help you need. Many agencies and freelancers specialize in content creation and development, destined to save you a lot of stress and time. Make a plan for the sections you need added help and find an expert to get the job done.
According to German consumer analyst company Statista a total of 59 per cent of companies outsource marketing activities, including strategy, business development, research and content generation, whether online, print or video.
And as more businesses look to promote themselves online, the marketplace becomes more crowded and competitive. Thus the need to stand out becomes of paramount importance.
And the parameters have changed. Traditionally it was the business who undertook marketing drives to attract clients.
Now, clients can “shop around” online, via blogs, referrals, social media and reviews to establish which potential partnership is most appropriate for their needs.
So architects, engineers, and interior designers need to ensure they have the best possible representation in the virtual marketplace.
One good review can act as a showcase – but a bad one can be a disaster.
So, just as the right level of knowledge and experience is necessary for designing a façade, managing on-site logistics, or co-ordinating décor the same amount of know-how is necessary for establishing the best way to be perceived online.
“Marketing is about values. It’s a complicated and noisy world, and we’re not going to get a chance to get people to remember much about us. No company is. So we have to be really clear about what we want them to know about us.” – Steve Jobs, Co-Founder, Apple
5 benefits of outsourcing marketing
- You’ll save money – instead of adding a full-time marketing employee to your staff, you can outsource either a freelancer or a marketing agency to develop, plan and execute your key marketing and content strategies.
- You’ll get access to a number of talented experts – instead of hiring marketing agencies usually bring together different expertise to find solutions that are tailored for your business
- Everyone gets to do their job – you get to design, lead your team and grow your business. Your office manager gets to follow up instead of posting on your social media. And we get to do our job – with you and for you.
- You will be professionally and consistently seen and heard – With 20+ year in media, we know how to get your messages to be heard loud and clear, in line with your branding, consistently.
- You’ll gain an outside perspective of the current market – If you choose to working with us on an exclusive, retainer basis for your key sector means creating strategy from scratch and in-depth analyzing, not spying on your competitors, helping you identify both threats and opportunities